Friday, April 11, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter



So my mom found an old dress of hers. She claims she wore it when she was my age. I have yet to see pictures of her in it though. Maybe she doesn't want to make me feel bad for looking cuter in it then she did. Really it isn't her fault that she isn't as cute in it, I just happen to be the cutest thing on the planet.




Also another thing my mom and I have in common, besides wearing the same clothes is we both love to snuggle my daddy. He is really tired in this picture, it is finals week and he was beat. On another note I turned 2 months yesterday. I am now 9lbs 1oz and 21 inches long. Man I am getting big.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my GOSH Bennett weighed more than this at birth! A lot more!!! I feel cheated.

Casey said...

I guess big is a relative term. She is getting a lot cuter. Thank goodness for double Y chromosomes.

Michelle said...

She gets cuter and cuter every time I see a new picture! She is totally the perfect mix between you and Willie.

Peggy said...

What a baby doll she has definitely got both mom and dad wrapped around her teeny weeny little pinky! I keep praying that she won't grow up too fast and I think at this rate she'll maybe be 15 pounds by the time we get home so my prayers must be working!!

Ripley Family said...

CUTE!!! She really is getting big! Well looking bigger! My babies are beasts. IE, Brielle is 6 months and over 22 lbs!!!! But I also LOVE the video of her talking! Hope school is going well for you guys!

Angela said...

I think this is one of my favorite pics of her. This must be wills favorite past time. I believe we have a pic of Will and Benji on the couch together at family reunion, and one of Will and Maya together too. I love Ryan's expression in this photo!