Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?

My parents have conceded to the fact that you all look at this blog to see me, so let me fill you in on what I have been doing. I am a master at climbing stairs, I can stand all on my own, chase after my kitty kitty or as I call him Ki Ki. Oh, I love my walker, but my parents don't have any pictures of me with it. They aren't the greatest at taking pictures of all my achievements, but hey nobody's perfect. I have three teeth, the fourth is really close to coming in. I love cheese, anything with bananas, peas and squash. Blueberries are a great addition to any meal. I have become the master of destruction, I mean dad needs something to do while moms at work right? Well here our some pictures my parents happened to remember to take. Enjoy!


Love Ryan


4 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Her hair is getting so long... It was so nice to finally have new pictures on your blog! I am so excited to see you all soon.

Peggy said...

sooo cute tha little sweet girl...I love the picture of her and Marley under the tree...I can't wait to see her again!

Weihua and Mike said...

Thanks for the update, Ryan. Your Grandma Weihua thinks you are really cute but says, "No picture Nicole dudza?" That means she wants to see a picture of Nicole's belly. Can you arrange that?

Michelle said...

She looks like a totally different baby now! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend/coming week!