Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So my dad wakes me up this morning and says its my birthday. I had never heard of a birthday before so I just ignored him and went on my merry way with playing in the places that I should not be playing. But now I see that a birthday, scratch that MY Birthday, is all about pampering me. I could really get used to these birthday things!!



Dad fed me my favorite lunch. Pizza!! and yeah I like getting all messy


just chillaxin, after I got my grub on.



No woman on earth likes being photographed while they are in the bath!


after intense grubbin, I got my clean on, and then I like to wander in my cute robe

After bath time it was time for noontime nakedness.

Dad caught me trying to sneak out of jail and into the kitchen to go and eat some of those tastey kitty food snacks.

Spent a good amount of time petting my Marley-Man.


He was extra cuddly so I gave him some extra luvs.


This Incredibly cute bow was given to me by my pal Lexi.
I just look too cute in this picture not to blog it.
Some of my girlfriends came over to party.
This is the special lady who made all this cuteness happen.
And this is the cup cake my daddy made for me.

I saw this singing tea set at the store and it just made me want to dance.

Presents, Presents, give me Presents!!!


Apparently I was supposed to spit on the cake before we could eat it, but I didn't really get it so I let my friend Ella do it.
My dad wanted to torture me, by taking so many pictures of me eating cake, of course that didn't stop me from eating it.

I would drink the frosting if they would let me.

I am not going to lie, cup cakes are my thing.

This is my posse, from left to right is Harper, Me, Ella, and Lexi.

This birthday thing just wears me out!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ryan - my favorite niece in the world! You are just so darn cute!!

Amanda said...

Ryan,
Happy Birthday,
If we'd been on top of things, you would have received a superman shirt in the mail yesterday.
Give your daddy Hell and your mom loves.
Love Uncle Casey

Angela said...

Happy Birthday cuteness!!! I love the big smiles :) I like the funny surprise face in the bathtub shot too! So fun!

Peggy said...

Happy birthday cute girl...what a fun party and what a fun day...we were thinking about you evenif we couldn't be there!

Sam said...

I love this post. Ryan is so cute... but we already knew that. I LOVE the picture of her in the tub and the ones of all the girls.

I can't believe she is already a year old. I remember you guys bringing her church when she was a little newborn. I remember thinking that she was the smallest little baby, until I had Lexi of course. Haha.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Wish I could have been there... she is so adorable and I cannot believe she is one already! By the way, I am loving that purple shirt you have on Nicole... You don't even look pregnant at all.

Jamie said...

I love the bath pictures. I can't believe she's already 1. Yay for Ryan!