Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Wanna Be a Missionary Now!

My Grammy and Poppy sent me this beautiful Peruvian dress, and Grammy sent me one of her old nametags, so I am all set to do some missionary work. Right now I am teaching Marley. He seems to be coming along nicely, but he has a major Word of Wisdom problem that he is not willing to give up. Also he has a live in (the garage) girl friend, who has had countless illegitimate children. Well I am going to keep pushing the work forward, thanks Grammy and Poppy.






4 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Too cute! She seems to really enjoy being a missionary:)

Angela said...

She is such a big little girl now. What a cutie!

Jamie said...

She looks so much older than her birthday pictures. Love the dress.

Peggy said...

She looks so big now..how can that be she's only 1 year old!! And I am glad the dress fits...it is to cute on her..how was the sweater? Did I already send her one? I can't remember what I send anymore! We can't wait to see you guys again and hug her all up!