Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ABC'S of Nicole

A-Age: 27
B-Bed Size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Doing day+ old dishes...the dryed on grossness is ten times harder
D-Dessert: I have dessert at least one time a day, it is very important to me. I have a major sweet tooth, I'll eat almost any dessert.
E-Essential(s) to start your day: Breakfast, otherwise i am not pleasant
F-Favorite Flower: Iris
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5'4"
I-Instrument you play(ed): Not musical at all, i can play mary had a little lamb on the piano
J-Job you had in High School: Never had one, playing sports made that hard to do
K-Kid(s): Ryan 16 months, Owen 1 month
L-Lunch spot: Love Mcdonalds sleezy Cheeseburgers and Fries, but normally it is at my kitchen table
M-Mom's name: Sheryl
N-Newist item bought: Diapers
O-Overnight hospital stay:When I had my children
P-Pet peeve: Right now it is Dingo Pooping in the house after being let out to do so.
Q-Quote from a movie: Pink is my signature color (steel magnolias)
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 stepsisters, and 1 step brother
T-Time you wake up: about 2-3am and 6-7 to feed Owen, then for real whenever Ryan decides to wake up(today it was 8:45!)
U-Underarm deodorant?: Shocking maybe, but I don't use it, ask anyone who knows me well enough to smell my armpits and they will tell you I don't need it. I am allergic to most deodorants so i just gave up and realized I didn't really need it.
V-Very surprising fact: I feel my answer to the last question was surprise enough for one day
W-Ways you run late: My kids
X-X-rays you've had: Of my back, neck, lungs and teeth
Y-Yummy food you make: All my food is yummy, it is just getting me to make it that is hard ;)
Z-Zoo animal: Lion

I tag Aimee, Michelle and Karen

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

You rock! I'm glad you did it.

Angela said...

I like the comment for letter U the best,
Amazing and its true!