Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summertime and the livins easy!

We have been spending a whole lot of time in the pool lately and Ryan is Loving it! It amazes me everytime she gets into the pool how natural it is for her. Within minutes of having her floaties on she was pro. She is quite the daredevil as well as you will see in the following video.


Check out this sweet spray park!

Ryan has been enjoying all the cousins around to play with she's always talking about her homies and how dope they are. And if you are wondering how Owen is enjoying his summer here are a few pics. For some truly amazing pictures of Owen check him out at Urban Photo

Fathers day

Chilaxin like always
*Contrary to what you may see in these photos Owen sleeps quite nicely in his own bed*

4 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm glad Ryan loves the water and is having fun with cousins. I like living close to family for that reason alone. To play with cousins.

Michelle said...

She is just so stinkin' cute! (Well, so is Owen ;)) I gasp and hold my breath when I see that second video. Eep!!!

Peggy said...

Wow what a fun summer you are having! We can't wait to be there and play too..I too had to gasp at the second video!

Todd and Emily Richards said...

Hey, Hey, it's Emily (Kunkel) Richards. I know it's been years but if I had known everyone had blogs I would have been much better at keeping in touch. Talked to Jeff tonight and he updated me on everyone but he didn't know when or if you guys were coming to Spokane when your parents got home. Please email me, we're in Spokane for the summer and then moving to Raleigh, NC in September. Would love to see you guys if you're coming. emilyrichards100@gmail.com