Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Leigh tagged me so here I go.

10 Years ago...I was a sophmore in at Ferris highschool in Spokane, I was not quite old enough to drive, so I was probably still way into bikes. Most likely weekends involved playing Goldeneye on the N64, Oh wait I totally remember that I got asked to a Sadie Hawkins dance by this older chickie and I snuck out of the house in a white 70's leisure suit. She took me to Olive Garden and I ate so much salad that I was gassy all night.

5 Things on my list to do today...1. Finish Subcontractor spreadsheet for estimating; 2. Post a Ryan Blog; 3. Clean up the thousands of dirty diapers strewn around the house; 4. Make Dinner (Probably Macaroni); 5. Brush teeth.

Snacks I enjoy...String Cheese, homemade cookies (we do this a lot now thanks to Matt Elmer's great recipe), chips (any kind), my baby (I can't help myself from taking a nibble now and then).

3 Bad Habits...1. Picking my nose and rubbing it in between my legs (that way when you walk they rub right off, or so that's the theory); 2. Biting babies; 3. Not taking my Asthma Medication (this one Nicole told me to put down).

5 Places I have Lived...1. Spokane, Washington; 2. Las Vegas, Nevada; 3. Orem, Utah; 4. Rexburg, Idaho; 5. San Antonio, Texas.

5 Jobs I have had...1. Tacotime grease monkey; 2. Filer at my dad's office; 3. trucker; 4. Framer; 5. Warehouse supervisor.

5 Things you don't know about me...1. I won a coloring contest when I was 7 from Albertson's; 2. I got an A in Quantitative Reasoning but always called it Quantative Reasoning until my wife just recently corrected me; 3. I forced Robby to turn off the light in our bedroom every night, even when he was already asleep; 4. I was arrested 3 days before I got married (the irony is that it was on the same day Batman Begins came out which is my favorite movie); 5. I sang the National Anthem For Steve Forbes at a luncheon when he was running for president, I also sung with Shania Twain in concert, but here's the real kicker- I really can't sing.

If I suddenly had a million dollars...I would pay off all our school debt, invest most of the rest, start a college fund for Ryan, take an extended trip to europe, and fix our car.

I am tagging Sean, Aimee, and Nicole.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Did you forget that with that million you'd come visit your favorite sister in law so she could squeeze that baby?

leigh said...

I'm laughing and snorting.

GROSS - your first bad habit (I can't even bear to type it.)

We also LOVE Matt's favorite cookies (as does Jamie).

What did you get arrested for? This requires more explaining.

Sean said...

I accept... :)

abbyB said...

I am loving the blog. If you don't mind I'll put a link to it on ours. Oh, ours is www.06-forever.blogspot.com.

By the way, those pictures of Ryan don't do her justice. She is just so stinking precious!

Thanks for dinner and Phase 10 tonight!

-Abby

Jamie said...

I'm also interested in more details of the arrest. I must say it is a shock that you would confess to picking your nose.

Amanda said...

Message to Nicole
1. You have been tagged and need to continue the game
2. I do use my dental floss for the traditional purpose also (3 times a day) I've also started swishing with this orange listerene (sp?) stuff and it sets my mouth on fire (in your professional opinion is that stuff really even good for you?)
Hope you're getting some sleep